D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What made you laugh today?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

What made you laugh today? Empty
PostSubject: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 21:56

Heck, I hope this is allowed to have here XD

But isn't sweet memmories even sweeter when shared? I think so, and therefore I should begin I think.

I laughed first when me and my sister bullied my dad. Also when we played Kingdom Hearts (and failed HORRIBLY! XD)

But also in this site when Komui appeared at the RP where Erin is spammin' x'D
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 23:30

What made me smile was, or in my case many times, every time I could see Erin's reactions. Was it Komui 'crashing' the party, was it the new mission she got, and most of all - the list of books she had to read XD
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 23:37

^hahaha XD What you just said made me laugh xD *got stabbed by glares from parents*

God. Poor Erin x'DDDD
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 23:45

What??? Only 55 books to read!!! LOL I counted them!!! XD XD XD for real!
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 23:55

ROFL! You even counted them? Oh god. I will be in this thread often by how many times you makes me laugh xD

God. 55 books. At least 55 posts... God. This will be interesting x'D
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 00:07

Yeah! And as I said in the PM, if you don't read them all in time, panda-man will spank you XD XD
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 00:08

HAHAHA! XD God. Now I laughed AGAIN thanks to you x'D.

Erin would be scarred for life and hide in her closet until she starved to death x'D
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 19:06

Well, I personally don't know what you guys are talking about, but for the sake my psyche--I want to comment! X3 I actually watched the "Fun with Akatsuki" series as well as "D.Gray-Man: the abridged series".

Little quote:
"All right, that's it. I'm outta here."
"Wait, you can't leave. What about the rest of the show?"
"F*** the rest of the show!"

~~D.Gray-Man: the abridged series Episode 1

I really can't help but laugh at that part. The other episodes are funny, too, but I should really stop watching in the middle of the night. I've been told that those are times when normal people sleep. (But not for me--because I'm a nocturnal, sugar-crazed fangirl! Bring me your cookies!! >=D)
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 22:07

^hahaha XD No worries about what we talked about xD Genereally we just laughed at each other.

Oh! Never watched the abridged oAo;

I laughed when I cooked food. xD I accidently cut my hand some times, and my mom asked if it was chilli in the food XD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 05:02

Oooh. I just recently cut my hand. It wasn't while cooking, but actually while opening a can. I can tell you that it sure caused other people to laugh. Then, when it finally closed, I slipped and it opened again! More laughs for my cruel family...

And today, I was laughing at a scene in "The World Ends With You" aka "Subarashiki Kono Sekai". If anyone's played that game, you'll know of the many dialogues between Joshua and Neku which are fanservice for me. It makes me melt and crack up at the same time. (I also finally read the comic today. I'm so glad that the artist made note of the fact that sometimes Neku had to cross-dress in order to increase his stats.)
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 21:05

I am finally back from the countryside! XD

And we killed around 4 people I believe. Thinking of it makes me laugh xD *and shiver >>*
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 16:54

^...*backs away*

Today I ended up slipping and hit the ground pretty hard. I was cracking up, even though it kind of stung. But hey, what's the fun in life if you can't learn to laugh at yourself, huh? (Note to everyone: Don't wear socks on wooden floors.)
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 18:46

^hahaha! XD You also laugh when you get hurt/trips in a stupid way? *High five xD*

I laughed when I was up late today. Or well. Yestersday I was awake to today. And then I took up my cellphone to chat, when my sister suddenly screams Mom in her sleep XDD

That made me crack xD I had to bite on my hand (poor hand...) to not laugh
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 06:35

^Yay for laughing when you hurt yourself!

I actually laughed for no reason today. You know those days when anything just makes you crack up, and once you start laughing at it, you can't stop no matter how not funny it is? I guess I was sleep-deprived or something, because I just looked at my dog and started laughing so hard. My brother and sister were looking at me like 'WTF?' o.O Then, each time I looked at my dog again, I started laughing harder. She wasn't even doing anything; just sitting there. So, that took a while for me to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 15:38

^hahaha! XD Laughsdays!

I laughed at a Lavi FC (You possible know where =W=;;Wink Where we are making a story for his birthday xD. The second chapter made me crack when someone bugged Kanda.
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 15:11

^Mu~~ I haven't been to those FCs in such a long time. I should go back, but I'm too scared at just how much I've missed...

Anyway, today we went to karaoke and were singing such silly songs. We were singing a song from a kid's show on the way home. I was laughing pretty hard at that. (We didn't even care that we were passing a bunch of stores and people, since it was just too fun. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 00:04

^Hahaha! XD I want to sing Kareoke nao...

Day have been quite depressing. But I laugh at the thought as I nearly fainted again XD. And then I fell asleep on the keyboard. Let's just say I made a very long message xD
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 16:38

^Well, today I laughed at a cake. I won't go into details of the cake, but I was in tears. (And my siblings are finally on summer vacation! It's cool, but that also means no secret cookie parties anymore...)
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 19:46

Haha xD

My day have been a pure bad day.

But I laughed a little as my friends put me in a better mood, and when I was able to put my knee right into a pile of newly "baked" BIRD sh*t! :'D.

*Goes to shoot self >A>*
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 04:49

^NO! Don't do that Erin!! (Wait, even if you do that, you'll still be alive, won't you?) I need you to be able to rule the world! I don't want my cookie palace to burn down!! T.T

Oh, and today I watched Naruto Abridged. Heehee--"moo"...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 13:49

^believe me, I will surevive xD

Today was quite hillarious when we had to pack XDD Looking at my mom's packing made me crack.

And I laughed to tears when I thought one of her teachers said "F*ck you" x'D...
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 15:55

^Teachers? You're not on summer vacation?

And today, it was so hot, that I got a little delerious because I didn't drink enough water. I was laughing a lot. Also, we were playing a game where you have little discs. (You have to throw another disc at one on the floor and try to flip the one on the floor over.) Whenever I threw, my siblings would back away. You could never tell where mine would go. (My record was when it ricocheted all the way across the tatami room.) ^^
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 17:49

Oh! Sorry! Typo XD

Meant T-shirt. xD Never write while spazzin'!

Hahah xD And your story made me laugh just now. I think I laughed when I was out for a walk and a stubborn cat followed me almost the whole way >_>;
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 08:09

^Really!? One time my mom was bringing home milk with my sister and a cat followed them all the way to the house!! We kept him and called him Kitz. ^^ But what did the shirt say? I'm sort of curious now...<.<;

A~nyway--today I started laughing at my dog again. My sisters were eating eel, and I guess she tried to get some. The sauce rubbed off on her nose, so now everytime I look at her, she stare's at me with big eyes and a huge mark on her nose. (I can't help but laugh. Too bad we only recently gave her a bath.)

Last edited by DGMyaoiFAN on Sun 03 Aug 2008, 07:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 17:43

Wheep XD this week have suffocated me with laughter.

The short said "Soul you". But I think it was more like "Fuck you" XD

And I laughed so bad when we unpacked and my sister saw a mosquito. xD God. How much do I get suffocated?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you laugh today?   What made you laugh today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you laugh today?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: Free Zone :: Hobbies and Fun-
Jump to: