D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~   Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 18:38

'I guess I'm stuck here,' the redhead sat back down and looked out at the storm with annoyance. 'Like hell am I going out there to turn into a real-sized snowman.' With that the Akuma leaned against the wall of the cave where she had settled and kept her eyes on the snow outside. 'I'd just have to wait for it to end and then continue looking for a village, I guess. How annoying.'
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~   Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 21:44

As the Akuma sat, the wind began slowly and steadily to blow from her both sides: outside and from the inside.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~   Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 11:05

She blinked. From the inside. Oh, no! Akai slapped a hand over her face. Not again! Did she have to go trough all of the f*cking caves in this world before fate decided to have mercy on her!? Well, just sitting there and cursing her bad luck wouldn't be enough, would it? With those thoughts the Akuma stood up and looked around, trying to make out anything in the dark cave, like a place from where the wind might be coming.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~   Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 11:46

What she was able to make out were the humid walls of the cave and the wind stedily blowing from somewhere in the darkness ahead. Suddenly something fell from the ceiling and the Akuma could see it was a bat... a frozen to death bat, meaning that the temperatures were gradually falling with the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~   Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 02:15

Narrowing her eyes at the dead bat, Akai snorted and muttered something about 'stupid animals', before starting to move towards the place where the wind was coming from. Doing her best to be careful, the woman moved next to one of the walls, touching it with her hand constantly.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~   Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 11:27

The wind was becoming stronger, but it was no biggie. The wall was more slippery due to the ice on it, becoming thicker and thicker as she went.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~   Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 19:18

The redhead moved a hand trough her hair as she continued walking. 'Why is it it always me? Just when I hope I've gotten a good mission... I have to be stuck in a cave... again. F*ck my luck!' She snorted annoyed and carefully continued walking forward. If the ice was becoming thicker on the wall, did that mean it would become thicker on the ground? Great. Just what she needed. To slip and fall. Just perfect! She could only hope that she would be able to keep her footing as she advanced towards the needed direction.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~   Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 17:03

Suddenly a snowflake landed on her cheek, coming from the ceiling. This triggered the Akuma's attention and she looked up to discover a fairer place in the endless darkness, which was probably the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~   Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siberia, Russia ~Akai Ketsu~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2