D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your characters~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

Your characters~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 23:09

Oh, good it's some order with someone here xD *sweatdrops*

Mm.. The other ones I have is one named Stella. O__o; I met her in a nightmare and thought she was a villan. But she was nice to me. But she can be... She is silent, but can be violent oAo. Well. xD I still like her.

Then I have andrew. He havn't I thought much of.

... *thinks* ... o__o; I need to work more on my characters XD. What 'bout you?
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Female Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Name: Leigh Boyd
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 23:10

hmmm i have lots of characters... but i havent written most of them down yet... like i think about them and develop them in my head before i put them on paper (or in this case, on screen 0.o''')
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 04:02

o.O I missed WAY too much.

Well, Nella-From-The-Batcave--Why did you pick this character out of your other ones?
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 04:15

Hmmm, well Leigh is the first one that I've developed enough to really be able to use in a story or roleplay of any sort. well, thats a bit of a lie, but she's my favourite. she and i are quite similar, so i relate to her well. One of my other characters i had a soft spot for, but i went and 'over developed' her and she sort of became a mary sue.

what about you? why did you pick your character?
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 03:28

This is my first time RPing with an OC, so I just made her up on the spot. I didn't even base her on Alice from Pandora Hearts, but after reading it, I decided to make her look kind of similar to her. ^-^;
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 03:39

lol nice. Leigh popped into my head a while ago, so i just developed her until she is what she is now.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 17:24

Is it just me who like to see old drawings of your characters and then laugh as how much they have changed? XD

This week we have to draw comics, and I took an old character that I havn't used much in a long time.

What's fun is that said character first was alone and quite silent, but with my friends influence he have become quite a pervert and always get pulled away by his angry twinsister XD.

I mean, come on. Changes much? x'D and do your characters change alot? o-o;
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 22:21

About our characters, eh? I love this topic XD Way to go! I 'think' I can rant about that for ages! I love my characters! All of them!

I'm playing in like... at least 4 or 5 different RPG end every character is completely different from the others XD What I have here - a sadistic, crazy, badmouthed, short tempered, bored psycho XDXDXD Dreamy, isn't it? But I still love her! It's like I've gotten only those parts of my personality, made them even worse, thrown a name, a tragic story and an appearance and made a character XD

Ever since I decided to make her an Akuma, I knew she'd be sadistic. And how sadistic she is! x3 I love hat about her. The cursing came later, with her short temper and easy boredness XD And with her bad luck XD /You hear that, NamelesS-chan? ... Oops, now It'll probably get even worse XD/

My characters all have the same name - at least the first one. Akai, meaning 'red' in Japanese. I love that word, really. It started with my first character where I had only decided on her hair color - as the name says. So then, since the forum required, if possible, the name to be Japanese, I went on searching or interesting words and that came out x3 I love Japanese! The second name comes from her sadistic nature - Ketsu means 'blood'. And as a whole it comes out as 'bloody red', or 'red blood', depending on how you look at it x3 I love that name so much <3

Her appearance? They're all like that XD Red haired and red /almost all/ eyed, I mean. And for a dark, sadistic character like her I added a lot of exposed pale skin and black dress. And, voala - a masterpiece!
The story? Oh, just give me time and I can come up with the most terrifying, horrifying, tear-bringing stories I can XD And I love doing it! I don't really remember where it came from, it just did. And the names of her old friends: Yuki means 'snow' /ironic, isn't it? To get killed by your name XD/, and the brothers... Well, I wasn't all creative at the time and couldn't help herself XD This is, actually, the first RPG where my character's a bad guy. The others never killed anybody in their past, so that was a completely new thing XD She's got to be proud! I am XD

And something interesting about her? She loves blood /which isn't that surprising XD I mean, red, live-giving liquid! What's not to love about it? And she loves snow. Why? Well, because she loves cold weather. Why? Because I do XD And because I love imagining scenes when my characters are by the window or outside with the cold wind blowing trough their hair and the biting cold surrounding them. I just LOVE writing that. See? I'm selfish XD

Oh, and why is she Japanese? First, that's the land of Akuma, second /and more important/ I love everything that has to do something with Japan!

And her dress? It's got a lot to do with her liking cold weather. And me loving to write that XD She just couldn't be dressed in a jacket or something of the sort - there wouldn't be enough exposed flesh to be bitten by the cold x3

Lolz... I just realized how long this is... Well, I'll turn off the rambling for now ^^ Ask if you feel like it xP
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 00:51

hey! rambling is fun! i get in trouble in my english class for rambling all the time lol.

as for Leigh, Her back story is sad yes, but thats because i think that hardship brings out the best in people! her personallity, like i said is mostly things from me and my best friend (unfortunately she gets her bad sense of direction from me... ^_^''') her appreance is more simplistic and boyish than mine, but i would still dress like her,well i could, but... i think i would freak quite a few people out if i did! lol

as for her name, i love unsual spellings for names with somewhat common pronuciations. Leigh sounds like Lee, a name that is more common for boys, so i like having her get into situations where people hear her name before they meet her and assume that shes a boy, and freak you when they find out shes a young girl lol XD
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
Name: Takeshi Kurotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 04:24

Erin wrote:
Is it just me who like to see old drawings of your characters and then laugh as how much they have changed? XD
Many of my characters' appearances tend to change a bit every day. That's partially why I use pictures as a basis for appearances: to keep my mental images of the person from getting too distorted and similar to the others I create.

Even my very first character's most distinguishing feature changed, and I started almost 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientradiance.b1.jcink.com/index.php
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 18:22

@Akai: Wao XDD That was an awesome rambling!

@Nella: Really? XDD I ramble alot, but I think I need to do that helluva more to get away that d*mn swedish accent >___>;;

@Democrazy: Whoah o__o; Then I see xD...

Hey, what's the name of your first character you ever made btw? o--o;

I don't remember really... But the first one I can remember was Aeriontha/Aeri xD
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 19:01

It was Akai (duuuh XD) Hosaki. Hosaki means 'flame tops' and since I wanted something firely and liked the word it ended up being like that ^^ Long live great Japanese!
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 23:44

my first character? hmmm... Leah Spectré. well she was my first real character, you know, with a background and such. a real handful that one... it was hard to keep her in character, (and she was my character) because she and i are so different. thats a big thing when creating characters, you have to know how to work with their personalities, i mean if you cant keep your own character in character, who the hell else will be able to? lol i picked her name because back then i was obsessed with Danny Phantom (a geeky cartoon, lol its not even an anime!) and i wanted something ghostly. XD
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
Name: Takeshi Kurotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 00:08

Erin wrote:
@Akai: Wao XDD That was an awesome rambling!

@Nella: Really? XDD I ramble alot, but I think I need to do that helluva more to get away that d*mn swedish accent >___>;;

@Democrazy: Whoah o__o; Then I see xD...

Hey, what's the name of your first character you ever made btw? o--o;
Kai Kunori. It was a Naruto thing.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientradiance.b1.jcink.com/index.php
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 23:12

wao o__o;

why can everyone but me remember their characters? D8... But then I also just took random names I didn't remember either xD

Oh oAo. Naruto? XD *never RP'd that actually*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your characters~   Your characters~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your characters~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: Free Zone :: Hobbies and Fun-
Jump to: