D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Streets of the City

Go down 
+3
Erin
mariahmerry
NamelesS
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Character sheet
Name: Touketsu Hisakata
Level: 1

The Streets of the City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008, 12:57

"Hisakata it is. And I know what you are thinking about. Well..." The finder leaned closer to Lenalee, raising his hand to cover his mouth and spoke slyly. "Head Officer's gonna attach a... eeer... radar on your clothes or something." Picking up a cup, which was green with a pink, cute, chibi-styled and innocent rabbit saying 'f*ck!', he smiled widely at his foundation.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008, 21:22

Leenalee sweatdropped at his last words.
"The problem is... that I wouldn't really be surprised if he actually did that... " the girl laughed a little and then looked at the cup he was holding. "That's an interesting one you found there... " the girl smiled a little apologetic, before saying "but I don't really think it would be appropriate with that sign... Do you thnink they have any similar to this one?"
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008, 02:42

( Got obsessed with this saying cuz I like AgitoAkito from Air Gear so much X3 )

"Well then I'll have this one for me. Say, what would you like? There are many many saying, for an instant 'Touch me and die, don't touch me and die, ignore me and die'. Or 'Can you handle the cuteness?' Oh, I prefer this one." The boy smugly replied.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008, 21:13

Leenalee laughed and looked trough the cups again. The sayings were quite witty and she liked most of them, but finally settled down on the one saying "Can you handle the cuteness?"
"I believe Onii-san will like it, don't you think so?" the girl went to pay for her cup, mentioning for the finder to follow her.
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2008, 13:32

The finder casually shrugged "Probably. He likes everything you buy."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2008, 21:34

When they finally went out of the shop Leenalee suggested that they go back to the Headquarters and it wasn't long until they found their way back.

/Moving to Komui's Office. You write there first./
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Steel

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 15:48

Crystal had her hands behind her head in a relaxed position as she walked along the streets. She sniffed the air as she sighed. It didn't seem like anything was wrong right now...but she had only been here for a few minutes. How was she ever going to find something to pass her time?
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 20:40

So far nothing was happening. As for passing her time, perhaps soon enough she would have something to do...
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Aoi_Mitsukai
Finder
Aoi_Mitsukai

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Name: Alimah Raneem

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 21:37

Alimah walked along the streets of Paris. She was suppose to be patrolling with someone. Her first job...find them.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 21:45

Not too long after her arrival did she see Crystal in the distance...
Back to top Go down
Aoi_Mitsukai
Finder
Aoi_Mitsukai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 22:09

She ran up to the other girl before speaking not really knowing what to say. "Hello, I'm Alimah. Komui sent me to help out with the Patrol. How is it going so far?"
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 00:01

Crystal almost jumped out of her skin to fall backwards at the other girl's arrival. Her hands came out to stop her so landed softly to blink and look up at Alimah with surprise. Her voice came out at a stutter as she blushed, not used to dealing with people.

"T-The patrol? W-Well...I suppose..."

The new finder stood upwards to brush herself off before lacing her hands in front of her and continuing.

"Nothing much has happened..but I haven't been here very long as it is. Oh! M-My name's Crystal. Nice to meet you."

She dropped a polite curtsy, which was slightly difficult because of her clothes, but Crystal managed anyways before straightening.
Back to top Go down
Aoi_Mitsukai
Finder
Aoi_Mitsukai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 01:35

Alimah's eyes widened for a bit as the other Finder fell. "I'm sorry for surprising you" With that said she returned the greeting and smiled. "It's nice to meet you too."

She also commented. "Well I guess there's nothing left to do besides continue walking"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 10:44

The walk was going well so far. There were even little children running in the street. So far, everything seemed peaceful...
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 15:38

Crystal nodded, then shivered a tiny bit. It wasn't cold, but she felt nervous anyways. It was a bad habit of hers.

"It's a bit too peaceful for my liking. Not that I don't mind peaceful...it's just a tiny bit nerving."

She sighed to look at Alimah with a curious look in her eyes.

"You feel the same way?"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 16:17

Before she knew it, the children that were running around, came to the two girls and looked at them with hope in their eyes.
"Um... are you... are you the people who make scary things go away?"
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 17:13

The young finder squatted down to look at one of the children curiously, a warm smile on her face.

"We sure are. Do you know where these scary things are? If you show us where they are, we can make them go away."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 17:29

"We don't know... but one of our team didn't return..." one of them said.
"Will you help us find her?"
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 17:36

( I'll wait until the other girl posts. ^^;;; I don't wanna leave her behind. )
Back to top Go down
Aoi_Mitsukai
Finder
Aoi_Mitsukai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 18:25

((Sorry for the late post))

Alimah blinked for awhile coming out of her daze. She was thinking about what Crystal had said. It really had been too quiet.

She then looked at the children who came up to them. "Of course we will help find your teammate." A reassuring smile settled on her face. She then looked at her partner before questioning "right?"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 18:31

"This way!" said one of them and started to lead the way. To where? Perhaps only he knew... or maybe not... o_O
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 18:36

( :Laughs: It's ok. ^_^ )

Crystal followed behind easily, looking around as she did. It really was a beautiful place. Too bad there were akuma around. It complicated things too much. Hopefully they weren't too powerful. The finder didn't know if she could handle that.

( I keep putting "finger" instead of "finder" >_<;;; )
Back to top Go down
Aoi_Mitsukai
Finder
Aoi_Mitsukai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 18:49

Alimah followed behind and started thinking. What were they supposed to do with the Akuma. It was just suppose to be a patrol. They didn't have Exorcists with them.

"What are we suppose to do with the Akuma when we get there?" She asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 19:46

Crystal replied back easily, her hands laced behind her head. She had gone through it in her head and the plan was almost foolproof.

"We'll capture them with our talismans, of course. Then call for backup if it's needed. But capture is the first thing to do."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 19:51

"I think it's this way..." said one of them.
"No! This way!" pointed at different direction another one of them.
"That way we won't Mio..." frowned one of the girls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of the City   The Streets of the City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets of the City
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: The Black Order :: Surroundings :: The Streets of Paris-
Jump to: