D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Top of the Waterfall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

The Top of the Waterfall Empty
PostSubject: The Top of the Waterfall   The Top of the Waterfall Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2008, 00:05

The top of the waterfall wasn’t on a low place; more like it descended from the heavens – it was that high. But once one got there, they could see the bamboo forest spreading as far as a small town where usually nobody went. The clean air, the ripple of the fluent water and the exotic bird’s songs calmed down even the nervous scientists from the Asia Branch.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Steel

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Waterfall   The Top of the Waterfall Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 18:47

Crystal Steel sighed, fingering the pendant that hung around her neck nervously. It was nice here. She peered down at the town below, a curious look on her normally shy features. Was that where she was supposed to go?
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Waterfall   The Top of the Waterfall Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 23:08

A finder was just passing by and when he saw her, went close enough to inspect her.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

---
edit
I just updated your profile and have to say that you don't have an AI (artificial innocence) You can get one from Komui (three types in store) I have to the other three admins whether or not you can wish for a specific AI
by admin
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Steel

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Waterfall   The Top of the Waterfall Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 00:55

( All right then. Where can I go to get some AI? It'd be nice if Crystal could get some. ^__^ )

The young girl jumped a tiny bit to cringe, turning around on her heels. She never liked it when people surprised her.

"M-My name? Crystal Steel. I'm looking for a person named Komui. Komui Lee. But...I don't think he's around here though."

Crystal rubbed the back of her head, a faint blush creeping across her face.

"I think I might've gotten lost along the way. Directions were never my forte."
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Waterfall   The Top of the Waterfall Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 01:28

(You have to pass the academy and then Komui will give you an AI)

"Follow me," was the short sentence he told her before actually heading off to Komui's office.

---
edit
write in Komui's Office
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Waterfall   The Top of the Waterfall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Top of the Waterfall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: The Asian Branch :: The Cliff-
Jump to: