D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flower Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 23:35

The flower shop was situated on the corner of two streets and wasn't that big although the aroma of the flowers sold there hypnotized anyone who passed the place. There were stands outside where there were flowers and the counter was inside with a cute girl as the manager of the place.

Price-list:
rose - 6 ryo;
iris - 3 ryo;
dahlia - 4 ryo;
pink - 2 ryo;
poppy - 1 ryo;
tulip - 1 ryo;
daffodil - 3 ryo;
peony - 2 ryo;
crocus - 2 ryo;
camellia - 4 ryo;
lily - 5 ryo;
oleander - 4 ryo;
scarlet pimpernel - 3 ryo;
calla - 5 ryo.

All prices are for one flower only.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Character sheet
Name: Touketsu Hisakata

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 10:17

Hmm, Lenalee is a girl. Girls like flower. The cute me also like flower. Giggled at the thought, Hisakata stepped in the shop, assuming the female exorcist would be in some normally girlish-places, like flower shop or clothing shop.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 11:41

"Hi there, good looking," the cute girl that ran the shop winked at Hisakata with a smile. "Here to buy some flowers for your girlfriend? I can recommend you some good things that she might like."
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 12:08

Noticing the cute girl smiling to him, the boy wore his trade mark genuine charming smile. He replied "Hello to you too, pretty girl. Though I'd prefer buying flowers for my seme. Also, I'm pretty good with flower, or you could say I'm obsessed with flowers. Anyway, I'm here looking for my boss's sister, a moss-green haired girl has two long pony tails. By any chance do you know?

( @ Akai-chan: Yaoi in my blood. Yaoi in my soul XD )
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 12:24

The girl blinked at him for a second and seamed not to know what he meant by "seme" /don't get the wrong idea, I now what it means perfectly XD/ After a moment or two she beamed happily, going towards him:
"Oh, so you have pet names? How qu~te!" she kept the charming smile on, continuing to ramble, "So you know about flowers? What kinds are your favorite? Is this girl who you're looking for Seme-chan? She must be really beautiful. You know, if the flowers are for her I can give you a reduction of the sum, if it's for love I'd do anything..." She put a hand around his neck and started leading him closer to the flowers.
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 12:32

( You are hilarious, Akai-chan XD )

"I'd love to buy some but now I have no time. My boss asked me to find his sister, who has been missing. And if I can't find her, the cute but poor me would be in deep, deep trouble." He mumbled, using his innocence - cutie tactic, looking at the girl with big, teary puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 13:11

And he was right as the girl almost teared up.
"Awwww you're so qu~te!" the girl sqeed, hugging him, before she let him go and thought or a little while. "But I'm sorry to say, but I haven't seen Seme-chan anywhere. I think a man in the clothes shop mentioned something about a pretty girl with long pony tails and dark hair passing trough there. You should go ask there," she smiled sweetly. "And come every time Seme-chan wants some flowe~rs!"
/You've got to have a sense of humor to make a good RP XD/
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 13:16

"Yup, thankies! I'll go look over there now. I'll come back later. And, just for you to know, seme is the word for boyfriend who is on top. Gotta go, bai bai." The blond winked and scuttle away.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Character sheet

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 21:12

The girl stayed looking after him for a second with wide eyes, before she sighed and went back to her place.
"All good boys are taken... Life is so unfair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Flower Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop   The Flower Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flower Shop
Page 1 of 1