D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to know...?

Go down 
+6
kiwibung
Akai-chan
Reaver
DGMyaoiFAN
Democrazy
NamelesS
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha
Level: 1

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2008, 22:54

I've decided to create a topic where you can freely ask your questions and not to create new topics for them. Don't worry and rest assured that your questions shall be spotted and answered as soon as possible. Just watch not to spam a lot here and read carefully this section of the forum before asking whatever troubles you. Of course, it has to be something regarding the role play and rules, not questions like: "Are you guys stupid, or what?", "When are you going to update my profile?", etc. Have a nice game ^^
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
Name: Takeshi Kurotsuki

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008, 04:27

Are light profane words allowed in-character? And is there any sort of word that could just possibly be considered a swear word (like d--n) be taken seriously?

Need to know because my character is rather Kanda-esque pissy.

Also, can there be a category for members to simply chat, out-of-character, about stuff? It makes a community much more connected and interwoven.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientradiance.b1.jcink.com/index.php
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008, 10:13

I suppose that if you don't go overboard, you can use light swear words ^^ Just don't over do it.
If members want to chat, there's always Skype, Yahoo Messenger and stuff, but soon there will be a Free Zone where they can discuss topics they are interested in. It won't be created right away, cuz we have some work to do on the new systems we are planning to set in play. Until then, be patient, the site is new, but I hope it will develop quicker, so that the things we had in "mind" can happen ^^
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2008, 06:22

I forgot to ask. I noticed some of the other topics, and the characters don't usually get sent out with the characters of other users, as far as I could tell. (Sorry if I'm not allowed to check the other users' topics; I'll stop.) We don't just get sent out with Admin-controlled characters? (I'm far from saying that I mind, but I just wanted to know if it was a common thing and if I just missed it with all the other topics...>.<)
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2008, 10:17

It depends, some are sent and some are not... Different Admins have a different way for doing things, so it's not personal or anything... Don't mind such stuff, if you insist, on your next mission, you'll be sent with an Admin controlled character Wink
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008, 05:16

Oh, I didn't mean anything like that! Just wondering. (Though that doesn't mean I would mind an Admin, I really wouldn't mind whoever I got sent out with. I'm not trying to offend anyone.)

Also, how do you know when you're narrating? (I really have trouble telling these things.) Sorry if that's a stupid question, and sorry if I'm asking too many questions...>.<;
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008, 09:33

Again it depends on what you write. You can narrate only for your own character and what he/she is doing, but not for the others, even if it is a non-existent character like a random person on a street, for example. You can only describe your own actions and wait to be told if they are a success. E.G.: you are in front of a door, you try to push it open, so to see what's behind it, but it is locked. You write how you try to pick the lock and a narrator decides (if it's on a topic lead by a narrator) if you had succeeded. If it's a role play where only RPG players talk, hang out and such stuff, you can narrate on your own. But it really depends on the situation so if you hesitate what to do in a certain situation, don't worry and send a PM to your narrator, I'm sure they won't mind.
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
Name: Takeshi Kurotsuki

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2008, 04:56

When will the exorcist class open? I have an Innocence ability figured out, so I'm excited (might be a bit overpowered though Sad).
Back to top Go down
http://ancientradiance.b1.jcink.com/index.php
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2008, 12:09

It will be opened when you reach 3rd level. If you want, send what you have thought up to me or another admin and we'll decide whether it's power play or not ^^
Back to top Go down
Reaver
Finder

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Yana Petya

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 15:27

I wanted to ask if there is any limitation the characters one person can have? I personally have ideas for two characters and would like to play both of them, as to maybe get on both paths, Akuma and exorcist.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 17:30

I like your enthusiastic mind and all, but alas there ca be only one character per person, or else things would get too complicated - playing with both characters, especially if they're on the opposite sides. What would happen if they accidentally end up fighting each other /that'd be something XD/ To prevent that from happening and to be more realistic /come on, you can't be two people at the same time in read life now, can you x.O/ there has to be the limitation of only one character per member. Also, double accounts are not welcomed, but that's a different question. You can always play with one character and then when /and if/ he dies you can make a new one and continue playing.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and I'll make sure to add this rule that had somehow slipped our minds to write down.
Back to top Go down
kiwibung
Akuma
kiwibung

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Character sheet
Name: Louis Ludovic

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 11:03

I have a question, when you're RP character is an Akuma, will their kills start only on 0 or can you decide that from the beginning how many he/she had already killed? :')
( Of course still under their limit of level 1 since that's what we'll have to start with. Cx )

( Like if I make an Akuma character and write down in the kills section my character has already killed 67 humans before I've even played. )

Sorry if it's a stupid question. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://kiwibung.deviantart.com/
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 11:31

As all RP players your character starts at the simple 0. It doesn't matter whether your character is an Akuma, Finder, Bookman Helper, etc., the rules are for everybody. In due time your kills will gradually become more if your RP skills are enough for it, which I believe, are ^^ And feel free to ask questions here, if you can't understand something in the rules or just have something you can't get *feels happy that she will narrate to a new Akuma*
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Name: Lucis Pars

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 08:30

ok....I have a question about artificial innocence. I may have missed it, but I want to know how to get it, how is it different from regular innocence and the like.
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 15:05

Well so far you can't get one, because you aren't an official finder. You have to finish the Academy, then go on a mission to become a finder.
If you read throughout the topic about Artificial Innocence, you'll understand that you get it from the Supervisor.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Name: Lucis Pars

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 01:56

Thank you! I said I prolly missed it...
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 14:22

No problem ^^
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Steel

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 03:09

Can you tell me what topic the AI is under? I still can't find it! T______T

I don't know why...I think I've looked at all the topic things already! >_____<
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 11:53

You just write in Komui's office and he'll give you one ^^ Wait till we fix the access problem... uh, how troublesome... x.X Sorry...

Edit: read the last reply!
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Female Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Name: Leigh Boyd

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 10:21

how long does it usually take for characters to get approved?
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 11:08

If you have your Character Sheet filled in in the "Creating Your Character" topic, you can start playing. Have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 11:30

wooo hooo!!!! off i go then! thank you mon ami! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 03:13

Nella has another question! uhmm, now that i have a mission, where do i go? scratch
Back to top Go down
Heihouka No Naichu
Finder
Heihouka No Naichu

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Steel

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 04:15

Sorry for butting in, but don't you go to the place where the mission is taking place?

>__________> Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Nella-From-The-Batcave

Nella-From-The-Batcave

Character sheet

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 04:17

i would think so but there is no section of south america/mexico...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want to know...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to know...?   I want to know...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to know...?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: About :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: