D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana
Level: 2

Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki   Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 10:57

Hana stared at the door, then looked at her wound. "Aa~~h! How could I forget about this!?" She quickly went through the treatment of her wound, not being as careful to avoid pain as with Kurotsuki's wound, but making sure she cleaned it efficiently. She also tried to wrap it at a fairly quick pace, not wanting to be the one to stop them from moving on. It was a little difficult, considering it was on her arm, but she managed to finish soon enough. She then pulled Kurotsuki's arm around her shoulders, making sure to counterbalance his weight with the pressure of her own. She opened the door as much as she could and smiled, saying, "Okay. We're all set here."

((Why am I suddenly scared?...o_o))
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
Name: Takeshi Kurotsuki
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki   Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 18:43

((I smell attempts to create some sort of pairing. TakeHana? O__o;;; ))

A tingle of pain brought Takeshi to consciousness.
NamelesS wrote:
--re leaving immediately."
He became aware of himself being lugged over someone's shoulders. An eye opened, to see whom it was. Hana. Takeshi wanted to tell Hana that he could very well stand on his own, but he knew that it was not possible anyways. Better to avoid the unnecessary embarrassment.

"Where are they?" he murmured. "Get one of them to help me, instead."
Back to top Go down
http://ancientradiance.b1.jcink.com/index.php
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki   Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 19:48

Pairing? No way! You decide on your own, it's just the kind of person I am - one creating confusions, I mean. It's cool to make new friends, you know ^^

Suddenly the door flew open, which startled the two young future Finders, but reality dawned on them when one of the men shouted joyfully "Good! Glad you are okay, let's go!" he motioned they follow him down the small path from the house, probably leading towards the town.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki   Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 23:36

((Someone help me, because I just can't see the TakeHana attempts. Sorry. >< If I'm doing something like that, please tell me where.))

"Hmph. Do you really think I am so incapable? Apparently, the town isn't far from here, so I think I can handle at least that much." Hana said all that out of pride, though in reality, she was thinking something completely different. Why do I have to say that? I'm close to collapsing here! Things like this will become the death of me. I just hope that the path really leads to town.

It wasn't so much that Kurotsuki was heavy, but there was the natural difference in size. However, she believed that she could accomplish it easily enough, so long as she kept the stress off of their injuries. So, after coming to a conclusion, Hana began following the man down the path.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki   Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 01:59

They were halfway and the sun had already risen in the sky, announcing officially that a new day had started.

Girl, don't mind me and my plans, just play RP and let me handle the rest XDDD
Back to top Go down
Democrazy
Finder
Democrazy

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
Name: Takeshi Kurotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki   Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 02:06

((Erm... Nothing much to write about...))

Takeshi did what he could to ease Hana's load, attempting to use his good foot to aid in movement. It would hurt a lot if Hana stumbles and drops him on his bad leg, even if bandaged.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientradiance.b1.jcink.com/index.php
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki   Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 02:32

((Okay.^-^))

Hana couldn't wait to reach the town. For everything that had occured to happen in what she assumed was a day was too unreal. She just wanted someone to reassure her that this all hadn't been some warped dream. Well, the pain in my arm is doing a pretty good job in that, anyway. She had been trodding along in silence for a while before she decided she couldn't take it. "So, how is the report of this supposed to be written? Mention the Akuma and then finish by saying there wasn't Innocence in the first place?" By her tone, it was obvious she was sulking a little, but she was also curious as to how they told their Supervisor about this.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki   Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 12:35

Finally they reached the town and luckily for the four there was a train heading back for Paris, France in a few minutes. After telling they were from the Order, they were given the usual compartment.
"Do the report as you please, there is no strict procedure," one of the men answered Hana's question at last after they had all taken their seats.
Not before long they were back from they had started and headed towards the main building of the Order.

Write in Komui's office, so that you can get your money and experience. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki   Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spain - Osozaki Hana & Takeshi Kurotsuki
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5