D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And you are...?

Go down 
+5
Akai-chan
Erin
Democrazy
DGMyaoiFAN
NamelesS
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai
Level: 1

And you are...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 17:44

Welcome Steph-kun /If you don't mind me calling you that ^^/ *glomps anyway* It's nice to see a new member around here XD And yes, I know what you mean with having problems finding a GM RPG x.O That was one of the reasons this one was created XD
I hope that we won't get on your nerves too much, too XD Which is the more possible situation, if you ask me XD
I also hope you'll have fun role playing with us and were glad you have joined us ^^
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Female Number of posts : 582

Character sheet
Name: Yoshina Kuchiha

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 18:26

Yo, Stephan-san! I'm one of the people that will be gradually torturing....uh! I mean narrating for you! Have fun playing here and I hope the RPG doesn't disappoint you ^^ If you have any questions, direct them to the admin team.
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Character sheet
Name: Touketsu Hisakata

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 19:09

.... I'm so sleepy Akai-chan.... finals are killing me.... dead tired....

I miss you guys, admins *sobs*
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 19:17

Whee! 8D A new member! *glomps Stephan and gives him cookies~*

It's really fun to see a new face around, like many others have said (.. x'D) But I have to say that I hope I won't get on your nerves X3 Nyahahah~~

And what colors that I like? Hmm, I like almost everything. But I think lemongreen, orange, black and white wins for me XD Though, I don't like to dark colors... I tend to stick with the lighter colors in the end XD Nyahaha~

And halloh pretty oWo! Aaw, don't sob XD *Gives you cupcakes like always* Welcome back then I suppose X3 (And if you can't remember me (that I won't blame you if you won't), it's me, Nekero =W=;;;)
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 19:22

Fnck yeah! Cupcakes XDDDD Would you mind giving me some tea? Pwease?
And I remember you ~___~ My memory is bad but not that bad

Hey, how to join me at the DGMA RP? Make a new epic?
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 19:55

Oh, I've missed you, too! *glomps him* Lol, I didn't get your last question XD Sry if it's not directed towards me but I can't tell XD
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan
Admin
Akai-chan

Female Number of posts : 357

Character sheet
Name: Ketsu Akai

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 20:42

Yey yey yey ^^ What a da~y two new members and one long lost friend returning ^^ It's been a while *joins NamelesS-chan's glomp* LET'S MAKE IT A GROUP HUUG XD *cough sought* sorry, sorry... XD I got a liiiii~tle carried away, didn't I XD

So, how are the finals going? You scoring well? /you ought to be >.>/ And don't get angry at marriahmerry-chan if she doesn't write cause she hasn't been around the forum lately... Might as well ask her tomorrow weather I should take your mission or whatever it is... you can only hope she doesn't let me XD
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 02:40

Finals coming in the end of May *sniff* And I think it's fine. Hopefully.

But say, where's my 30exp from my last mission? Vanished into the thin air? *huff*

And about my last sentence, it's a RP from dgraymananime forum, I'm still going strong over there
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Female Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Name: Osozaki Hana

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 07:33

@Erin
*stare*

......*stare*

........................*stare*

Nekero!? No wonder you were giving away so many sweets!! (If you don't know who I am, that's fine. ^^; ))

@Akai-chan
I actually like blue and red. Black's a big favorite for me, too.

Also, I got an award today from an FFA banquet! I'm so happy~! X3 Though it was bittersweet since my favorite advisor's leaving...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 14:12

Haha x'D Sure thing~ *Gives you hot water and a box that have some different kind of tea (and raspberry seems to be the one most popular x'D) and then sugar and milk/cream* =W= There yah go~

Hm? Make a new epic? o-o *Confused. And yes, I have a d*mn good reason to be stupid today XD*
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 18:01

@DGM yaoi fan: Do you have an account on dgraymananime.com? We have a KHR FC and KHR RP, well, to be exact, KHR yaoi FC and KHR yaoi RP over there. Come and join XDDD

@Nekero: I like lemon tea mixed with milk XDDD Along with raisin cookies, pistachio cookies and chocolate cookies
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 18:18

*sighs* I'm glad that you are having the time of your life discussing new epics and stuff but the advertising of other forums and RPG sites is prohibited. As I like to say: 'Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot twice.' I hope you don't do this again, cuz this time I'll let it slip. Anyways, plz continue with the other discussions.
Back to top Go down
perttybabycatty1109
Finder
perttybabycatty1109

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 18:28

Oi! DGMA is a forum, not RPG site *huff* Ask Akai-chan, she advertised this RP site on DGMA

And mind you, KHR is Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Completely different from DGM. And didn't I told you, I'm going to stick with your forum till the day you abandon it.

Thanks so much for the concern.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS
Admin
NamelesS

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 22:36

Well since you offered joining, I needed to post this, just in case. Admin duties, you see ^^ I can't let anything slip through, cuz it will be a serious flaw from my behalf. And I promised Akai-chan and mariahmerry to moderate the Free Zone since I was so eager to create it *wonders why she took such a responsibility*
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 05:44

@pretty
*sniff sniff* You don't remember me, Kyouya-kun? How cruel...Maybe this pineapple should just be sent to the factory, ne~?
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Name: Lucis Pars

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 09:14

OMG!!! I must be the only yaoi hater here!! Anyway, my name is Andrew and I live in the U.S.

As for manga/anime...I think the first one I watched was pokemon or digimon. I can't remeber which. From there I moved on to Tenchi Muyo and Yugioh (weird mix huh?) And it has been steadily growing ever since.

My personality is..,weird. No really, it's like I'm bi-polar. One-minute I'm happy, then I'm not. I think I'm mostly known as the random-acting smart kid, but who cares?

As for rp-ing, I started and still am at Fanfiction.com, where I mod the forum "D.gray man Central". On that note, WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! SECOND MOST POSTED FORUM FOR D.GRAY MAN!!!

(sorry I didn't write more, but I doing this on the wii, and it takes a stupidly high amount of time to write one letter at a time D:)
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 16:13

Hmm. My personality is similar to yours, however I am not bi-polar. I have way more than just two personalities!! I wouldn't be able to imagine life without them. It would be so dull. (Though some of them are kind of mean to me.) Anyway, I'm not sure if you're the only yaoi hater here, but you're the only one I'm sure hates yaoi at least. Nice to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 21:10

Halo Andrew xD. And no worries, I will respect that you dislike Yaoi =W=~

Oh! Yugioh? I have never watched the anime... buuut... I Play the cardgame XD. And sometimes I believe they cheat in the manga.... >_>; *sweatdrops* Otherwise I like the abridged series of Yugioh XD

@dgmYaoiFan: Whee! XD You have multiply personalities?! (I always like those people for some reason. May be my very... Uhm... Different childhood XD) I just think I have a other personality (that I hate, thank yah >>; )

I have never thought you had that. XD Haha, now I want to know more 'bout it!
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 17:01

^You hate your other personality, too!? It's not so much that I hate all of mine, only some. Why don't you like your other personality?
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 18:42

^Maybe because that's the one that's the teason why I never get sleep, a time of peace (when not meditating that is >>) And she is just... Genereally my oposites XD

She/it/he is the only oposit that I can't bare with. xD

What about you? owo
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 22:19

I used to play the card game. Anyway, my other personality seems to like to be boring. He kicks in when my other side is to tired to care.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 22:52

^used too? Aaaw XD

You too have a personality? d*mn, suddenly I don't feel so insane anymore! XD *dances*

or maybe I still am >_>;

oh oAo... Is he alot in school then? 8D *SHOT* ... I can't help I have teachers with the same carma as a shoebox >>
Back to top Go down
DGMyaoiFAN
Finder
DGMyaoiFAN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 06:30

@Lucis Pars
When I'm too tired to care, I don't really have a personality to kick in. I usually pass out, but sometimes they give me the weirdest dreams...@.@

@Erin
Well, I actually didn't used to have different personalities. I used to have little people to talk to me. Like, Tony Hawk was my athletic consultant. Jackie Chan was my martial arts consultant, and etc. Of course, they weren't really these people, just people who looked like them, except tiny. Then, one day, I came back to see everyone completely gone...Apparently, my 'take-over-the-world' consultant did something to them, and eventually became my ambitious, slightly crazy personality. Every once in a while, she'll cook up a plan of how I'll rule the world later on. She's funny because she's tiny with a high voice and randomly shouts, "I will rule you all!" I miss everyone, though...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 15:37

^Aaaaaaaaaaaaw!! D: ... I think of Moyashimon now... *cries in a corner T_T*
Back to top Go down
Lucis Pars
Finder
Lucis Pars

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 22:27

You know, dgmyaoifan, I am going to rule the world. Let's strike up a deal. You can have the western hemisphere, and I'll take the Eastern Hemisphere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you are...?   And you are...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And you are...?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray Man :: Free Zone :: Hobbies and Fun-
Jump to: