D. Gray Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D. Gray Man

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clothes Shop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

Female Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2008-01-31

The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 21:17

- That'll do it! I'll take it! How much?
Back to top Go down
https://dgrayman.rpg-board.net
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Female Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Name: Erin Hall
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 21:27

(( sh*t! XD Erin don't have a pricelist... Ugh... What should she do? XD Help! ))
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 21:50

(okay, i'll save you. XD and you'll get an extra customer for this)

- Oh! There's a label!... WHAT?! 70 rio for THIS!!! - the teenager was shocked. - Find me a less expensive one!
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 22:01

( God x'D thanks *shot* I don't know how stores works in DGM's time! XD )

Erin looked at the girl and raised her eyebrows, but then smiled and nodded. "Alright~" With that she rooted through a table and found a shirt that looked similar to the old one, but costed 40 rio, and showed it for her customer. "Is this one well?~ It cost 40 rio~"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 22:07

(neither do i XD)

- Great! Now I need some matching pants!
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 22:09

Erin smiled and gave the girl the shirt, as she walked to another table and took up some black pants, watched the price and saw that it was 60 Rio xD.

"We have these black pants that cost 60 Rio~ Even if it is quite expensive, the material is really soft and comfortable~ Mind trying these?"

(( I think the fashion they had at that time is nothing like we have today XDDD *Laughs* Oh well, I don't care x'D ))
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 22:19

(maybe XD)

- How do you think I will look? Great! Fabulous! I love it! So they cost 100 rio eh? I'm fine! Here! - and she paid for her new stuff and left. On the other part of the shop Thomas was having trouble handling three people at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 22:46

(Lol! Look at the 'A cool music game' thread x'D Look at my answer in question 25 XDDD)

Erin smiled and took the money to the casher and put it where it would be sent, before she walked to where Thomas was. "Hi~. Do anyone of you need my help?"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 08:05

- Yes.. We do need help... This boy is just too slow! - complained a woman.
- Hey! Not my fault there are so many of you! - protested Thomas
- I want something that would be enough for a special dinner, at a special place, with a special someone! - started one of them.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 21:34

(( I am back from the trip! xD ))

Erin smiled at them calming. "Now, now... Don't get angry with anyone ne?~"

Turning to the lady that said what she needed first, Erin smiled. "Oh~ Really? Well, then you must get a special dress for that special occasion!" Erin clasped her hands in played delight, that would actually look very real and match with her smile, as she looked at the woman. "You have a very beautifull neck, so possible something that will show them to this very special person?~"

With a smile she then walked to where the dresses was and picked up three ones. The first one was in deep green, simple, yet very elegant. At the shoulders it wasn't straps that would cover up her shoulders and neck to much, but there was detals on them that made the eyes stop for a secong.

The second one was maroon and deep red. This one's lower part, or skirt, was made of three layers and seemed to have more details in it then the first one.

And the third one was red too, but in a deeper color. But this one was very simple too, but beatutifull craftwork on the top didn't make this one the last one either.

With a smile she then walked to the lady and showed them all. "Is possible any of these special enough, ne~ Or do you want something else?"

And with a smile she then turned to the other customers. "And what do you think, my beautifull ladies?~"

((hahaha... Sorry... Narrated like... Wich dresses she took >_>; Ugh. Sorry. Thought it would go too slow otherwise and didn't want to cause you so much trouble. XD just tell me to edit in the worst scenario! ))
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 13:55

The first to speak was the one with the special request. She ignored the previous dresses as soon as she saw her special one.
- I want THAT one! - she exclaimed as she pointed it out. It had a label with a the number 999.99$

The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Dinnersketch

- That really is a good choice, Shery! - complemented her one of the other customers, who seemed like friends of hers.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 13:58

(( You sure have pictures for everything, don't you? XD *glomps!* ))

Erin smiled and nodded. "I can merely agree~ I believe your special one would believe you are a goddess in this dress~"

Erin winked a little and smiled, waiting for her decision xD
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 18:48

(no I don't XD i just have google Razz)

- I will take it! - she proclaimed and went off to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 18:50

(( Blech >_>; just because You can search in that goddamned jungle... xD ))

Erin smiled and walked to the disk. "A very good choise! I hope you will enjoy~ But I don't need to wish you luck. In that dress you will look best in the whole saloon~"

With a smile she looked at the woman. "It will be 999.99$ then~"
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 18:58

Paid and done. The old woman, who gave her the job, was watching with a smile. She pooped out of her hiding place and spoke from behind Erin.
- I see you are pretty good! I don't remember how much money you wanted, but for those two high priced sells in just an half an hour, I'll give you 50 rio. Feel free to come again!

---
p.s. don't you think this is a gold mine XD next time I'll make it a nightmare :devil:
Back to top Go down
Erin
Bookman Helper
Erin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 19:01

(( ... Next time I will be dead XDD ))

Erin yelped loudly as 'something' attacked her, and turned around. Making her heartbeat stay, she listened to the Lady. "Oh!? Really?! Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver! I promise I will come back if I would need any work! Have a good day! Bye! And thank you so so so so so so so so so MUCH!"

Erin smiled as she ran away with the money in her hand XDDD
Back to top Go down
mariahmerry
Admin
mariahmerry

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 19:03

The keeper was left speechless as was Thomas.
- What are you looking at? I want work and perfection!!!
- YES MA'AM!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clothes Shop   The Clothes Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clothes Shop
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3